Views:100 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-20 Origin:Site
PTFE(Teflon), FEP(Teflon), PFA(Teflon), PVDF and modified PTFE(EPTFE), like partially fluorinated or perfluorinated polymer materials, can be processed by thermoplastic molding, and they have high resistance to almost all organic and inorganic compounds, whether acidic or alkaline. These materials show general and lasting resistance to acid, alkali solvent and chloride. Pipe thread seal tape also shows excellent mechanical damage resistance in terms of wear resistance, impact resistance and toughness.
The performance characteristics of various materials are summarized as follows:
● The maximum service temperature is 300℃.
● Continuous service temperature is 260℃.
● The spraying thickness of Ptfe Seal Tape is about 50um (liquid). PTFE has no powder coating, but powder is used for lining. The thickness of lining ranges from 2mm to 5 mm. The anti-corrosion thickness is according to customer requirements. There are several colors of liquid for anti-sticking and wear resistance.
● Corrosion resistance: ptfe pipe thread seal tape is hardly corroded by drugs, which can protect products from any kind of chemical corrosion.
●PTFE can only be lined in anticorrosion, not suitable for coating.
● The maximum service temperature is 290℃.
● Continuous service temperature is 260℃.
● Pipe thread seal tape has higher continuous service temperature and stronger hardness, and is especially suitable for the application fields of anti-sticking and chemical resistance under high temperature conditions.
● The spraying thickness of PFA is 100um (liquid), which is mainly used for anti-sticking and high temperature resistance. The spraying thickness of PFA electrostatic powder can range from 0.2mm to 1.0 mm. Primer is generally required and cannot be used alone. The color is black and brown. Primer is liquid and surface layer is powder. Air spray gun is used for liquid and electrostatic powder spray gun is used for powder.
● Corrosion resistance: pipe thread tape is hardly corroded by drugs, which can protect products from any kind of chemical corrosion.
● The maximum service temperature is 230℃.
● Continuous use temperature is 200℃.
●FEP best tape for leaking pipe coating is the toughest fluoropolymer, which can form a highly durable coating with excellent chemical resistance and can work continuously at 200℃.
● The spraying thickness of FEP is 50um (liquid), which is mainly used for anti-sticking. (For normal use below 200℃) The spraying thickness of PFA electrostatic powder can range from 0.2mm to 1.0mm generally, plumbers sealing tape should be matched with primer, which cannot be used alone. The color is black and green. The primer is liquid and the surface layer is powder. Air spray gun is used for liquid and electrostatic powder spray gun is used for powder.
● Air permeability: the pore size of micropores is 700 times larger than that of water vapor, which is waterproof and allows air to pass smoothly, which can effectively dissipate heat, prevent fogging on the inner wall of products and balance the air pressure inside and outside the space.
●Dust-proof: The micropore channels form a network-like three-dimensional structure in the membrane, and the micropores are evenly and densely distributed, so that the dust meets the barrier and achieves an effective dust-proof effect, and the particles with a minimum size of 0.1 micron can be captured.
● Corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, etc.
● Storage: PVDF pipe compound for gas lines should be stored in a clean and dry environment at 5-30℃ to avoid dust, moisture and other impurities. Transport as non-dangerous goods, and avoid heat, damp or violent vibration during transportation.
● Piezoelectric properties: PVDF pipe tape on plastic threads are organic piezoelectric materials, also known as piezoelectric polymer. This kind of material and its advantages such as flexibility, low density, low impedance and high voltage constant (G) have attracted worldwide attention and developed rapidly. Pipe tape for water leaks has been applied in underwater acoustic ultrasonic measurement, pressure sensing, ignition and detonation, etc. The disadvantage is that piezoelectric strain constant (D) is low, which limits it as an active transmitting transducer.