Views: 100 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-23 Origin: Site
Expanded PTFE film is a new type of polymer material with strong acid and alkali resistance. It is made of PTFE resin by special processing methods such as stretching. Expanded ePTFE tape is white, and full of elasticity and flexibility. It has a network structure formed by connecting fine fibers. These fine fibers form countless pores, so that the high tensile strength expanded PTFE film can be bent arbitrarily.
In 1958, Bill Gore founded Gore, developed PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), and became one of the world's top 500 companies.
In 1969, Bob Gore, the son of the Gore couple, discovered that under proper stretching, PTFE can be stretched into a high-strength porous material and used to make artificial blood vessels. He registered this material as the GORE-TEX trademark. Academic journals call it ePTFE.
Breathable: The aperture of the micropores is 700 times larger than that of water vapor. It is waterproof and allows air to pass through smoothly, which can effectively dissipate heat, prevent the inner wall of the product from fogging, and balance the air pressure in the inner and outer spaces.
Dustproof: The microporous channels are formed into a three-dimensional network structure in the membrane, and the uniform and dense micropores are distributed, so that the dust meets the barrier and achieves an effective dustproof effect. The smallest particles can be captured at 0.1 micron.
Corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, etc.
Thin and light, with good concealment. It brings convenience to design and production, and is the most ideal waterproof and breathable product.
6. Installation: Easy to install, and can be assembled manually or automatically.
1. It can be used for HEPA production in air purifiers.
2. It is applied to electronic products such as gas detectors, batteries, hearing aids, cameras, digital cameras, sensors, sensors, underwater equipment and testing instruments, and is especially suitable for the ventilation and protection of tube-type electronic components.
3. Medical function. Expanded PTFE (expanded PTFE) is a new type of medical polymer material, made of PTFE resin through special processing methods such as stretching. It has good blood compatibility, resistance to biological aging, used in the manufacture of artificial blood vessels, heart patches and other medical products. From a medical point of view, it is currently the most ideal substitute for biological tissues.
4. The e-PTFE test microporous membrane is mainly used in automobile oxygen sensors.
Unsintered PTFE films and tapes are produced by a paste extrusion process, called “extruded” PTFE tapes and films too. Forever produces high quality ptfe extruded film tape. Our unsintered extruded PTFE product can be used in wire and cable insulation for extreme chemical and thermal environments including aerospace power cable, coaxial cable, thermocouple wires, membranes in batteries, convoluted hose constructions. We have two kinds of eptfe film such as low density ePTFE film and high density ePTFE film. If you have and interests, please contact us directly.