Views: 107 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-22 Origin: Site
PTFE is short for polytetrafluoroethylene and is also commonly referred to as “Non-stick coating”or “Easy-to-clean material”. This material is acid-and alkali-resistant, resistant to a variety of organic solvents, almost insoluble in all solvents. In addition to its high temperature resistance, the polytetrafluoroethylene has a very low coefficient of friction, which makes it ideal for lubricating and cleaning the inner lining of water pipes.
The PTFE membrane, on the other hand, is made of ultra fine glass fabric coated with polytetrafluoroethylene resin. This kind of membrane material has better welding performance, Excellent anti-ultraviolet Ray, anti-aging performance and flame-retardant performance. In addition, its anti-fouling and self-cleaning is the best of all building membrane materials, but poor flexibility, construction is more difficult, high cost.
PTFE membrane features:
1. PTFE structures are generally designed to cover large areas of space with a membrane without internal support, and are diverse spaces that can be freely designed and utilized.
2. PTFE film has a light transmittance of about 13% , and can convert sunlight into less moist diffused light, and can get the same original color as outdoor objects.
3. The PTFE has the PVDF incomparable high self-cleaning, the fluorine resin has the non-adhesion, the waterproof and so on function, the outward appearance accumulates the dust, the atmospheric dirt and so on meets the rain water scouring to be clean, maintains cleanly for a long time white.
4. PTFE has the advantages of high strength, good durability, fire retardant, good self-cleaning, free from ultraviolet radiation and light weight, etc. . It can be installed on site after cutting and fusing in the factory in advance, which can shorten the construction period.
5. PTFE membrane has high reflectivity and low absorptivity to sunlight, which can inhibit the penetration of SunPower into the structure with the minimum heat capacity. At the same time, because of its translucent characteristics, the use of artificial lighting during the day, in essence, can save energy costs.
PTFE membrane is made of ultra-fine glass fabric coated with polytetrafluoroethylene resin. The membrane has good weldability, anti-uv, anti-aging and flame retardancy. In addition, its anti-fouling and self-cleaning is the best of all building membrane materials, but poor flexibility, construction is more difficult, the cost is also very surprising. The process is to put the glass fabric into the Teflon solution several times quickly, so that both sides of the fabric have a uniform layer of teflon, so that the permanent PTFE film is officially born. It is found that after 20 years of use, the testing results of PTFE membrane are as follows: the mechanical properties and chemical stability of the membrane only decrease by 20%-30% , the color hardly changes, the surface of the membrane is smooth and elastic, the dust and chemical particles in the atmosphere are very difficult to adhere to and permeate, and the original clean surface and light transmittance can be recovered when the building membrane is washed by rain water. This shows the strong vitality and wide market prospect of PTFE membrane.